Jul 25, 2014
1. Nobody here will lecture on what went wrong or ask silly questions!
2.Your tax preparer refuses to prepare your tax return because your QuickBooks is a mess!
3. Your customers refuse to pay until you provide an Invoice that makes sense!
4. You need an Invoicing Service to prepare and mail or email your invoices for you!
5. You don't know for sure who owes you money because they are waiting for your Invoice!
6. You don't know for sure who you owe money too and if they are double billing you!
7. You need to get a bank loan and they are asking for Financial Statements!
8. You need a performance bond and the underwriter needs Financial Statements!
9. QuickBooks is a jumbled, mixed up, fouled up, knotted up mess and appears hopeless!
10. Your are bouncing checks because QuickBooks and the bank statements don't match!
11. Your bank accounts and the credit cards accounts have not be reconciled in a very long time!
12. Your supplier and vendor statements don't match what QuickBooks says you owe!
13. Your receipts, check registers, bank, credit card, vendor and supplier statements are in boxes, bags, wheelbarrows or ox carts!
14. You want to continue bookkeeping and you need a mentor
15. Your Bad Bookkeeper quit or got fired and you need Professional Bookkeeping now
For Construction Company Owners who do not need the full power of QuickBooks for contractors and want 24/7 online access we offer Xero Accounting Online and we have custom setup for construction companies. Click Here For More.
This is one more example of how Fast Easy Accounting is helping construction company owners just like you put more money in the bank to operate and grow your construction company. Construction accounting is not rocket science; it is a lot harder than that and a lot more valuable to construction contractors like you so stop missing out and call Sharie 206-361-3950 or email email@example.com
Thinking About Outsourcing Your Contractors Bookkeeping Services?
Click On The Link Below:
Need Help Now?
Call Sharie 206-361-3950