Aug 19, 2016
Construction Contractors Have Experienced The Worst Economic Times In The Past 100 Years And Now That You Are Getting Busy You Cannot Find A Decent Reliable Bookkeeper
Four Things Contractors Are Saying About Bookkeepers:
#1 I've been trying to hire a bookkeeper for my contracting company for a while and none of them are worth a darn!
#2 I Tell Them "Your Job Is Make QuickBooks Give Me Reports I Need To Make Informed Business Decisions!"
#3 I've hired four of them in the past few years and none of them have a clue about what I do as a contractor!
#4 I am getting ready to hire bookkeeper number five, and I just can't take it anymore, and I am near meltdown!
The Next Set Of Problems Is Related To Cash Flow
#1 Now I am way behind on Invoicing for the work we have done, and I am having a hard time collecting the money.
#2 I want to grow my company, do the stuff I am good at and see the money come rolling into my bank account.
#3 I want a few days off to spend with friends and family without having to constantly think about the business!
#4 Is there any hope for a brighter future and will I be part of the American Dream, is that too much to ask?
"If You Know The Answers The Questions Will Not Bother You" In school when you sat for an exam or a test, and you knew the material forward, and backward it was fast and easy. The exams and tests for the classes you struggled with were the opposite. Having a Business Process Management Plan provided you with the answers to the questions about how to run your business because it is something you developed. Not something someone else did and handed to you. Click Here For Contractors Bookkeeper Hiring Guide
The Answer Is Get A
Professional Construction Bookkeeper With These
· Someone who has invested the minimum of 10,000 hours that it takes to master construction accounting
· Someone who continues learning, practicing and growing their knowledge and skills
· Someone who arrives to work on time and leaves work on time
· Someone who cheerfully greets your customers and clients with a smile
· Someone who understands their job description is serving you and your customers
· Someone who cares about you as a person
· Someone who cares about your company
· Someone who cares about your staff
· Someone who cares about your suppliers
· Someone who is a cheerful, thinking, responsible adult not a drama King or Queen
· Someone who focuses 100% of their attention on their job while at work
· Someone who leaves home issues at home and work issues at work
· Someone who continually adds new skill sets because they take pride in their work
· Someone who embraces processes and procedures that allow everyone to succeed
· Someone who consistently produces useful, reliable reports
· Someone who takes a lunch break away from the office to recharge their minds and bodies
· Someone who takes reasonable breaks during the day to clear their mind
· Someone who is a team player and works hard to maintain the integrity of your QuickBooks
What Is Required To Find And Keep A Professional Construction Bookkeeper?
· A living wage with benefits
· Air Conditioning in the summer and heat in the winter
· Company paid training to continually update their skill sets
· Do not expect them to ANSWER THE PHONE
· Good lighting in their office and the building in general
· Kitchenette with free beverages, snacks, frozen foods, and a microwave
· Library of online knowledge base available only to qualified Bookkeepers
· Lots of room to spread out paper and assorted files
· Private office with a door so they can work in quiet and think
· Provide them with 24-7 technical English-speaking U.S. based phone support
· The latest in computer hardware and software with lots of power
· Two large flat screen dual monitors with DVI inputs and high resolution
· Buy books from the following authors, read them several times and implement as much as possible:
It will not be easy or quick because nothing that is worthwhile or lasting ever is which is why success pays so well. I have a lot of resources that can help you along the way on you journey Click Here.
I trust this podcast helps you understand that outsourcing your contractors bookkeeping services to us is about more than just “doing the bookkeeping”; it is about taking holistic approach to your entire construction company and helping support you as a contractor and as a person.
We understand the good, bad and the ugly about owning and operating construction companies because we have had several of them and we sincerely care about you and your construction company!
That is all I have for now and if you have listened this far please do me the honor of commenting and rating podcast www.FastEasyAccounting.com/podcast Tell me what you liked, did not like, tell it as you see it because your feedback is crucial and I thank you in advance.
I trust this will be of value to you and your feedback is always welcome at www.FastEasyAccounting.com/podcast
This is one more example of how Fast Easy Accounting is helping construction company owners across the USA including Alaska and Hawaii put more money in the bank to operate and grow your construction company. Construction accounting is not rocket science; it is a lot harder than that and a lot more valuable to construction contractors like you so stop missing out and call Sharie 206-361-3950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thinking About Outsourcing Your Contractors Bookkeeping Services?
Click On The Link Below:
This guide will help you learn what to look for in outsourced construction accounting.
Need Help Now?
Call Sharie 206-361-3950
Thank you very much and I hope you understand we really do care about you and all contractors regardless of whether or not you ever hire our services.
Bye for now until our next episode here on the Contractors Success MAP Podcast.
Randal DeHart | Contractors Accountant
Contractors_Success_MAP, Contractors_Success_Marketing_Accounting_Production, Contractor_Bookkeeping_Services, QuickBooks_For_Contractors, QuickBooks_For_Contractors,Contractors_Success_Map_Are_You_Trying_to_Find_a_Bookkeeper_for_Your_Contractor_Company